I am not lazy....

...if thats what you people have been thinking. Infact things have been pretty hectic ever since we got back from our Europe trip.

I am moving....moving from San Diego to the bay area. I am leaving the place I have called home for the last 6.5 years, a place that I have grown to love, a place that still amazes me.

Sunit keeps reminding me we are moving to newer and fresher beginnings(and that we will make frequent visits to Yosemite, one of my favorite national parks).Too many things around me are changing too fast. Oh yes, I always knew I was to move someday. But somethings just hit you when they happen. So here I am just going with the flow, sometimes its best to let go.

Though I have to confess, a part of me occasionally does peek out excitedly to see whats in store - new friends, new places and a new home... :-)

This blog will be a little lazy for some time. But I will be back by the end of the month and will definitely write in detail about my Europe trip.

Till then...I guess its "happy" packing for me.

Comments

Mridula said…
So are you there now? I mean your new home? How are things?

Popular posts from this blog

Wild Animal Park

Twilight and Evening Bell....

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland