Sunday, April 15, 2007

Two different kind of flower arrangements

I am sitting at the Chicago airport, gate L2A, waiting for my connection to Detroit. And loads of time to kill. And since there is no wireless hotspot here, I thought might as well catch up on some of the blogging. I can type up the posts and then post them when I reach Ann Arbor.


versus


So I searched my computer for recent pictures and found some from our recent trip to Orlando. They were all taken at the Disney's Epcot Centre. (As a side note, I am a big fan of Disney parks, I have been to the LA Disneyland atleast 5-6 times in the last 6 years that I have been in San Diego).



versus



It being spring time there were flowers in abundance. Now I am a big fan of flowers growing just as they are vs. flowers that are made to look like something else. I remember commenting the same on one of Sigma's post too. In any case, when I found the latter mixed with my all time favorite Disney characters, it became hard to make the same choice. Here are the pictures of both kind.


versus




4 comments:

Mridula said...

Yes, I too am a big fan of flowers in all shapes but just a little bit partial to 'as they grow.'

Enjoyed the first picture most.

Sigma said...

Hmmm .. I agree Pooja .. .flowers look best in their natural habitat ( i guess that gpes for all forms of life - flora and fauna) ... And I agree with Mridula - the first one is the best! :-)

Pooja Aggarwal said...

Thanks Ladies, that is my favorite one too. I like the 3rd one equally though.

Prashanth M said...

Nice photos!! and yes, me too love to see flowers in their natural habitat :)